Re: [OM] Mirror, mirror, on the mount, which ones suck, which ones count

Subject: Re: [OM] Mirror, mirror, on the mount, which ones suck, which ones count!
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 23:24:07 -0700
I've done some prime focus as well as piggy-back stuff with the Celestron.
So far all is from my suburban light-polluted back yard.  I have about 50
degrees of sky plainly visible.  The rest I have to play peek-a-boo with the
trees most of the time.  Limiting magnitute is around 4 :(.  Still, its a
good time for me and the girls - my 9 y/o knows her way around the sky
fairly well.  I recently acquired an ST-4 and off-axis guider to hopefully
improve the long duration exposures.  Now if the clouds will leave during
new moon phase........

John P
Life is a coloring book ...... get out your crayons!