RE: [OM] Zuiko 100/2.8

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 100/2.8
From: Wayne Harridge <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 14:25:52 +1000

        This is quite interesting, especially the experience with a "bad"
sample.  My concern is with testing a single example of a particular lens.
You may have tested a specific example of the 250mm f2, however it might
have been an exceptionally good example out of a bunch of fairly ordinary
performers.

        I guess my question is:
        How much variation can we expect between different examples of the
same lens ?

        ...Wayne