Re: [OM] T-10 vs T-28 flash?

Subject: Re: [OM] T-10 vs T-28 flash?
From: Mark <om4ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 01:16:25 -0400
Buddy,
   My reason for getting my first T-10 and cross-pol setup was for
photographing watch faces. The setup is great for this. I have used it
for other things also. Kerry suggested that it would also be good for
aquarium photography.

   The photos are quite sharp with the filter in place. I have not used
the flashes on manual. Since my subjects are mostly inanimate objects I
have plenty of time to aproach full frame size. You could just dial in
an underexposure if you are using the OM-4t. I would work on that before
I would go to manual. There should be enough adjustment availble to you.

   As to lenses, I use the 50/2 and 90/2 mostly. I would guess that the
90 sees more use. I have a 50/3.5 but I just do not carry it with me.

   The two factors I use for deciding between the T-10 and the T-28 are
shadow and reflection. There are times when shadow is a necessary part
of the photograph. And there are times when you know you are going to
get a reflection and just cant have it in there.

                        Mark