Re: [OM] TTL auto cord 0.3m

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL auto cord 0.3m
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 19:24:58 +0100
It's just the normal TTL cord - the box and picture are the giveaway. It
will connect a T32 or T20 directly to OM2s, OM4(T), OM3(T) but needs a TTL
autoconnector type 4 for an OM2N or OM1N (type 3 for OM1, OM2?)

BTW I have seen negative reports about Pittsburgh Camera Exchange but I
suppose you can't go too wrong with a cable.

David