[OM] FS: OM-10 body with manual adapter

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-10 body with manual adapter
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 11:52:51 -0700
I will probably place my OM-10 on consignment at the local used
shop soon, but will post it here, in case anyone is interested. It is
showing some signs of Oil on the Magnet, but still exposes print
film just fine. Cosmetically in mint- condition, with slight scratches
on bottom plate only.
I am asking $100 CDN with manual adapter (body only).

Please e-mail direct if interested. Thanks.
Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright
(Olympus List Archives)