Re: [OM] OM4 and OM4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 and OM4Ti
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 16:58:37 -0700
>From the Olympus FAQ, found by pointing your browser of choice to
http://www.astro.wellesley.edu/lhawkins/photo/olympus.faq, and  maintained
my our own Lee Hawkins, with Micheal Covington, I quote:

B10) What are the differences between an OM-4 and an OM-4T(i)?

 The OM-4T has titanium top and bottom plates (hence the 'T'
 in the name), two extra pins on the hot shoe to control
 the F280 flash, which allows sync'ing at any shutter
 speed, and more reliable electronics.  Also, the battery
 check buzzer on the OM-4T(i) shuts off after ~ 1 min, while
 on the OM-4 it remains on.

John P
Life is a coloring book ...... get out your crayons!