Re: [OM] Which is the best of the XAs ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which is the best of the XAs ?
From: "Bryant Wetzel" <ardvarrk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 22:49:07 -0600
All,
    In kindness and compassion for your plight I would like to offer you the
following words of wisdom:

Do Not Buy Your Wife A Chain Saw For Christmas. It Will Piss Her Off.
Do Not Buy Your Wife A New Set Of Pans For Her Birthday. It Will Piss Her
Off. Do Not Buy Your Wife Your Camera For Any Reason. It Will Piss Her Off.

 Confuseious