[OM] I'm Off

Subject: [OM] I'm Off
From: "lion1" <c1000s@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 12:38:04 -0500
Well Gang, I am leaving for 9 days in the HOT, DRY Las Vegas Valley.  A
great improvement from the HOT WET steam bath of Florida.

My Kit: OM1, OM2, 35 3.5, 50 1.8, 85 2, 100 2.8, 135 2.8
varimagni, extension tube set, t-20, t 32, various cords and connectors,
flash brackets, tripod, monopod, full set of filters,  lots of Fuji print
film and my Minolta MAXXUM w/35-70 3.5-4.5 for in case shots. No M645 :-(

I may even have room for a change of clothes ;-)

If I can find a cyber cafe I will keep up with the list.

I hope I have some shots to brag about when I return.

See ya all soon,

Charlie Loeven
Largo Florida