[OM] OM stuff FS

Subject: [OM] OM stuff FS
From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 17:08:53 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Olympus List,

I am back after a 4-week visit to Europe.  While in Germany I bought a
light-weight 3.5/28mm Zuiko and was glad for it when I tried to photograph
buildings and the famous Ponte Vecchio in the narrow streets of Florence.
Another item I didn't regret buying is a small "Minipod" made by Novoflex
and sold for about $80 (149,-DM).  It has three separately adjustable legs
and a big tripod plate which can take any size ball head. This small
tripod came in handy in church interiors and for long exposures during
dusk or dawn in the Tuscany hills.  I think, it's at least as well-made as
the famous Leitz table top tripod and actually more versatile.
I used only  Agfa slide film in Europe and found the slightly more
expensive RSX 50 by far more brilliant than the CTX 100 which is sold
widely and even in large plastic cans of 10 rolls.

I had some trouble convincing Schiphol air safety officers of
hand-checking my remaining unexposed at the x-ray gates and pretty much
decided to just buy the film in my country of destination from now on.
The whole issue is unresolved.

Finally I am still unloading the following items:

2.8/180 mm Zuiko EX + with caps, filter & OM case    $525

4.0/28-48mm Zuiko EX++ with caps and original box    $295

4.0/200 mm Zuiko EX+ with caps                      $150

T20 flash                                           $40

please contact me directly at: Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx
or call 802-660-4080