[OM] Eyepiece Correction lenses

Subject: [OM] Eyepiece Correction lenses
From: rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 19:34:47 -0500
I've written before about finding a used Pentax M-type eyepiece
correction lens that fit PERFECTLY on my OM-1n, OM-2n, and OM-2S. I just
received another one that I ordered new from B&H for $19.95. They are
smaller than the new Oly rubber eyecup; all slick plastic and less
likely to slide off accidentally. The diopter numbering seems to match
Nikon's, ie., I use Oly -2, which seems to be same as Pentax -1. Always
best to try before you buy, or order what you think you need plus one
over and one under, then return the two that aren't right. It sure is a
LOT easier to focus accurately when you can SEE the screen!

Neal   Rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx   Panama City, FL