Re: [OM] dedicated flash for OM2s

Subject: Re: [OM] dedicated flash for OM2s
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 21:44:35 -0700
There are two new in the box duo-Sync cords hanging in the local photo shop
here looking for a good Oly home.  Email privately if interested.

The poster has no business interest of any kind with the local photo shop.

John P
My Grandfather taught me to live by two rules.  Rule #1:  Don't tell folks
everything you know.