[OM] Quantum battery on Bounce Grip and T45

Subject: [OM] Quantum battery on Bounce Grip and T45
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 12:07:49 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all:
I have never heard of anyone on the list doing what this person below
mentioned to me, so I thought I would pass the info along.  It seems a
Quantum battery can be used to power a T32 on bounce grip or a T45 for
almost 0 sec recycle times.  This is going into the FAQ, but I thought I'd
pass it along immediately, since it might be a while before the next
version of the FAQ.

Cheers,
--Lee