[OM] 3.5/28 mm

Subject: [OM] 3.5/28 mm
From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 19:30:08 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gary,

Haven't tested my "new" 3.5/28 mm Zuiko yet in a rigorous fashion.  I
could compare it to my 2.5/28 Tamron Adaptall.  Haven't even had much time
to view my slides critically.
I have always liked the RSX 50 from Agfa. It used to be called
"Agfachrome 50S" and is great for realistic skin and nature colors. I
believe Michael Gnade used it for his portraits and nudes. Anyone know if
Michael still publishes.  It was the dominant emulsion  published in the
"Agfa Photoblaetter" which were on par with "Leica Fotografie" but
unfortunately went extinct. The Photoblaetter also carried a full page
OM-1 add for years on the back inside cover.
Jan