Re: [OM] The elusive OM3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] The elusive OM3Ti
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 14:52:57 +1000
>> I never look at these rags. I've got to start cruising the magazine
racks.

>Try your local library.  I borrow them from mine.  I wouldn't pay $2
>for one, let alone $5 (too thin, and advice of often dubious quality).

Yes Christopher, our library comes in truck into town every two weeks for 3
hours. This is our closest and only library. They don't stock magazines.
Thanks heaps for the suggestion though.

John P, our nearest camera shop is also over 100 miles (180 ks), and they
don't stock Oly gear. Sigh. The tyranny of distance.

Foxy