[OM] Zuiko lenses For Sale!

Subject: [OM] Zuiko lenses For Sale!
From: "Mark Hammons" <astair@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 18:07:54 -0500
OK, fellow Olympus fans -- I have gotten several
positive responses to the propriety.. nay, necessity
of listing OLY for sale items to this list.  With that in
mind, let it be known that the following items are on
the block:

---------------------------------------

1) 35mm F2.8 Zuiko lens
>>Optics MINT.
>>Body mint-  --  aperture ring VERY close to perfect.
     Very, very slight "rub marks" on lens attachment face.
>>"Silver nose" with serial number #137179.
     Front and back caps, but both are NOT Olympus. No case.

2) 50mm F1.4 Zuiko lens
>>Optics MINT-  -- only say not MINT because it looks as
     if one of the inner elements has either some very very
     light dust or very very very light hazing on it.  Never noticed
     it until I just held it at the right angle to a light source.  A
     normal glance through the lens shows it to be crystal clear.
>>Body EX++  -- aperture rings has a some wear but
     very minor.  Very slight "rub marks" on lens attachment
     face.
>>"Silver nose" with serial number #203582
>>Front and back caps.  Front say Olympus but does not
     have silver raised lettering, back NOT Olympus. No case.

3)  100mm F2.8 --
>>Optics MINT.
>>Body EX++ -- aperture rings has a some wear but very
     minor.  Very, very slight "rub marks" on lens attachment face.
>> Front and back Olympus caps and Olympus rubber hood.

My "Home" email is :  astair@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Mark Hammons

P.S.  -- Does anybody on this list live in the Dallas/ Ft Worth area?