[OM] Zuiko 35-70 f3.6 FS at Beach Photo

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 35-70 f3.6 FS at Beach Photo
From: Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 20:52:28 +1000
Hi all

saw this lens advertised at Beach Photos www site tonight. I have never
dealt with them myself so please don't take this as an endorsement etc, but
I know many people on the list love their Zuiko 35-70 f3.6 and thought
someone on the list might be interested in this lens.

Seems to be a good price for our neck of the woods, maybe not so attractive
for those in the US (for the oly-list Australians - I paid about A$280 last
year for my s/h Zuiko 35-70 f4)

Don't know how up-to-date their www site is, but fwiw here's the URL. Happy
hunting all!

http://www.beachphoto.com/usedeq.htm

Zuiko 35-70 f3.6 2TCH  8+       119553  $160

cheers

peter