Re: [OM] So how is Camera Traders, Ltd as a mail ordered dealer

Subject: Re: [OM] So how is Camera Traders, Ltd as a mail ordered dealer
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:54:52 EDT
Hi Lee:

> Note that when I say "out
>  of date" website, I mean any web site listing over one (1) day old.

LOL!  I've even e-mailed BEFORE the date of the web site list being posted
(due to time zones!) and have been told "That was just sold."  After two such
incidents (source to remain unnamed) I don't take them seriously anymore.
Having real-time data on the Web just doesn't prove practical for active
dealers.  If someone can pull it off (certainly doable), they will be well
appreciated by Internet-based buyers.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV