Re: [OM] Ethics Revisted

Subject: Re: [OM] Ethics Revisted
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:06:15 -0500
John, Gary, et al.:

Gary, it seems to me that you have earned the right to a choice comment or
two on eBay's "seller's feedback" function. I've never bothered bidding on
an item from a stinker (and I always check a seller's feedback).

But hey, Gary, you nominated these guys for the Jerks of the 'Net Award a
few weeks ago. Whence comes this gluttony for punishment? <g>

Joel