Re: [OM] Which camera?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which camera?
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 22:57:40 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/98 12:02:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Ed <EdMall@xxxxxxx> wrote:
 >A basic question.  I have an OM PC and an OM1.  The PC works perfectly.
 >OM1 needs a bit of repair.
 >My question:  Should I trade/sell the OMPC and the OM1 and buy two
 >OM2000 as a backup for my OM4T. Or should I get the OM1 repaired and
 >trade the OMPC for an OM2000? [snip] >>

Hi Ed,
Sounds like what you may want to consider is sell both the PC & OM 1 and save
up till you can find another good used OM 4T.  There is a big plus for using
two bodies with all the functions the same.  In the heat of firing, one does
not have to think about which body is in his hands.  I personally don't
consider a second body as a back-up.  Just another option to shoot.
Good luck with your choice.
BW