[OM] SF Bay Area only: Ewerts going out of business

Subject: [OM] SF Bay Area only: Ewerts going out of business
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 15:38:24 -0700 (PDT)
For those in the SF Bay Area, you may be interested to know
that Ewerts Photo in Santa Clara is going out of business
(the owner and his family was killed in a tragic plane crash
a year ago).  Everything is up for sale 300ff -- but I didn't
see any Olympus gear at all.  But others may be able to find
other bargains besides Olympus stuff.

I went in there hoping to find some PX625 batteries, but they
didn't have any.  All they have are the Alkaline version of
the 625 (1.5V), and the Zinc-Air (1.4V).  The guy said they
have not sold any mercury cells for a long time.  (I know
where to get them, so please no need to reply with that info.)
        -Dan