[OM] 7mm Macro Extension Tube

Subject: [OM] 7mm Macro Extension Tube
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 07:47:28 -0700
>From: Robert Bund <rbund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>When would something like this be useful?  How much effect will it have
>and which lenses would be best suited to its use?

Hi Bob. I bought one (a set, actually) specifically to use with my OM
21/3.5 for some close-wide photos, but haven't tried it that way yet.

I've put the 21mm on the bellows for some interesting shots, but was forced
to get TOO close!

The paper that came with it (written in four asian languages -- must have
been gray market at some point) list focus ranges for the standard 50mm
lenses, so that must have been Olympus' intended use. If you'd like, I'll
scan this and send it to you.

(Yes, I realize the 21mm isn't flat when extended. It takes some
interesting pictures anyway. I'm not shooting stamps.)

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229