Re: [OM] Mirror lenses: CATs and dogs

Subject: Re: [OM] Mirror lenses: CATs and dogs
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 09:50:52 -0800
On 27 Aug 98 at 7:34, Jan Steinman wrote:

> >as Saltspring is visible if I walk up the hill from my office...
>
> You luky guy! (That is except for winter... :-)

Actually, even in winter I consider myself lucky (except for the freak
snowstorm we get every 80 years or so...) I really can't blame the climate for
not getting out to take more photos...

For those of you not familiar with Saltspring Island, it is quite a magical
place, even by Vancouver Island standards. (along with Carmanah, Walbran,
Bamfield, Long Beach, etc, etc...) Only on Saltspring can you see families
living in VW buses just down the road from $600/night B&B's...