[OM] OM Astro Adapter

Subject: [OM] OM Astro Adapter
From: "Michael A. Covington" <covington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 19:14:23 -0400
> Anyway, it is nice to know that the Astro Adapter is still available.
> I have been looking for that as well...
> Thanks, Frank.
> Frank van Lindert
> Utrecht NL.

Tomoko or anybody that knows:  What does the Olympus "astroscope adapter"
actually do?  That is, what kind of eyepiece tube, or whatever, does it
presume your telescope has?  I've never seen one.  The usual way to put an
OM on a telescope is to use a T-adapter plus a T-mount adapter made by the
telescope manufacturer -- of which I have several kinds for various
telescopes.

Michael A. Covington  /  AI Center  /  The University of Georgia
http://www.ai.uga.edu/~mc  http://www.mindspring.com/~covington   <><