Re: "Puzzled" was,Re: [OM] FS: OLYMPUS 18mmF3.5 MC Zuiko Lens **NEW** o

Subject: Re: "Puzzled" was,Re: [OM] FS: OLYMPUS 18mmF3.5 MC Zuiko Lens **NEW** on eBay
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 18:59:28 -0500
Bob,

PMFJI but while I do appreciate your explanation, there would have been no
confusion had the posting carried a little personal disclaimer to the list
about your inability to clinch at sale to list members and your decision to
go to eBay.  Without knowing or remembering your personal experience trying
to sell the lens on the list, I think we all assumed what Winsor articulated.

Anyway, no harm done IMHO. I hope you make a good sale.

Joel