Re: [OM] Digital pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital pictures
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 18:20:35 -0700
Joel;

Yes, Photoshop is a wonder. I dabble in it myself.  Someday it may replace
darkroom work for me, but that time isn't here yet.  Glossy Cibas are still like
no other (in a near price-range.)  And I do use unsharp masks in the darkroom to
'tweak the curves'.  I sometimes even bias the mask toward a certain color.  The
main advantage of Photoshop:  you don't have to fight dust or Newton rings.

george