Re: [OM] Re:Where to use Databack 4?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:Where to use Databack 4?
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 19:35:06 -0700
I have one on my 4T I received as a birthday present.  I use it for genuine
"snapshot" stuff like kids' birthdays, Christmas morning, point&shoot kinds
of things.  I will sparingly use it for more serous things, but generally
only a single frame as a reference.  If doing some kind of experiment, its
great for numbering the frames directly.   The imprint is fairly obtrusive
into the visible area so you have to watch it.

Oh, one other endearing attribute - there's a button that, when pressed,
displays the time.  Don't need a watch <g>.

John P
My Grandfather taught me to live by two rules.  Rule #1:  Don't tell folks
everything you know.

ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx <ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx> Wrote:

>Hi All,
>Every time I see a Databack 4 for sale, I wonder when and for what purpose
>could use it.  One of these days, I want to do some nighttime camera trap
>wildlife photos and it would be interesting to know the Time of exposure.
So