Re: [OM] Olympus at Photokina (translation wanted)

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus at Photokina (translation wanted)
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 09:44:04 -0800
Mr. Chris Lee wrote:

>Please visit:   http://www.olympus.cz/
>
>It seems that the new products are digital, APS and 35mm compact.

What a fascinating story!  Fortunately, my knowledge of the Czech
language is almost equal to that of Slovakian. :-)  I suppose one
might feel gratified that the article is not in Hungarian.

Any ideas on what other high profile outlet Olympus may choose to
unveil their new products at with maximum worldwide impact?  I'm
torn between Estonia, Moldova, and Kyrgyzstan.  Or maybe Chechnya?
Nah, too much visibility. :-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA