Re: [OM] OM-10 operation

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-10 operation
From: "Stuart Goggin" <SGOGGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02 Sep 98 09:02:08 +1000
Cc: sgoggin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- Begin Message ---
Subject: [OM] OM-10 operation
From: "Doug Nowlin" <wa5ohb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02 Sep 98 09:14:56
I have a couple of questions on the OM-10. I never fooled with these, but
some have come my way. I have one that seems to work fine with one
exception. It will completely fire without a battery. It is the only one I
have ever seen do this. Were some made this way? I also have a moderately
old one that works except the shutter release will not turn on the meter.
When the meter goes off, you must turn the power switch off and on to start
the LEDs. Is this a feature of older models or a problem? Sorry to be so
OM-10 ignorant.

Thank,
Doug

--- End Message ---