Re: [OM] OM1n Problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1n Problem
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 21:04:41 -0700
There is a style of loctite specifically formulated to "wick" into threads.
Its been a very long time since I've used it, but I recall for sure it was
not the normal red.  I remember green.  Anyways, look for the "wicking"
type.  Use very sparingly.  The screw will stay  -too much and it'll stay
forever.  Something that tiny I'd use a hat pin as an applicator.

John P
My Grandfather taught me to live by two rules.  Rule #1:  Don't tell folks
everything you know.