Re: [OM] OM2 tale of woe.... :(

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2 tale of woe.... :(
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 21:53:35 -0500
Hi Stuart,

Yours is a true tale of woe, but there may be a happy ending. It's going to
depend more on how you look at it though. Would a minty OM2 be worth
$360AU, which is what you'd have in it after repair and, I assume, CLA.
Quite possibly.  If you got good use from such a camera for 10 years or
perhaps much more, would it ease the pain of a risk that didn't quite pay
off?  Very probably.

If you buy something you can eventually use and you use it for a long
enough time, eventually it doesn't owe you anything anymore.

Good luck and best wishes,

Joel