[OM] OM-4Ti

Subject: [OM] OM-4Ti
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 20:53:07 +1000
   I'm converted. I found a 4Ti at work. No-one used it because it was
manual (?). No auto focus. So they use a is-3000.

So new batteries and I borrowed the body. I have B&W and high speed colour
in the other two, and needed a Velvia body with spring coming on.

So I go out to do some shooting. Look around - "that's 18%" and hit the spot
button (in manual of course!). Great. Love it. I even got used to the LCD
display. Can't afford it.

I still love my OM-1, but I wish it had a spot button (a la OM2000).

Foxy