Re: [OM] VIVITAR NIGHT VISION SCOPE WINNER!!

Subject: Re: [OM] VIVITAR NIGHT VISION SCOPE WINNER!!
From: Omer Nezih Gerek <gerek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:54:52 +0400 (EET DST)
Happy to hear this in both ways; being the winner, and being one of your
(our?) own. Thanks Paul!

Now is there a way to attach the scope on OM mount ;-)

OMer Nezih GEREK

Electrical & Electronics Dept.   email: gerek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bilkent University,              phone: 90-312-2902480
06533 Bilkent, Ankara,           fax  : 90-312-2664307
TURKEY                           http://www.ee.bilkent.edu.tr/~gerek