Fw: [OM] Zuiko 100-200/f5 (was Vivitar Ser.1 70-210)

Subject: Fw: [OM] Zuiko 100-200/f5 (was Vivitar Ser.1 70-210)
From: "Robert R. Wastell" <rrw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 06:52:40 -0800
Doris,

Was that North Tampa Photography on Busch? I was in Tampa last November and
saw a 100-200 f5 new in box there. I don't remember the price on the 100-200
but they were willing to deal on a brand new 50 f3.5. I took the 50
home for a very reasonable price (substantially below B&H's price for a new
lens).

Bob