[OM] Exposure data notes

Subject: [OM] Exposure data notes
From: Wijsmuller.VanderBel@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 23:26:02 +0200
Hello everyone,

The thread about data backs triggered this question:
Since there is no easy way to record exposure data on film (and
certainly not without printing on the negative), what's the second
best way to keep exposure data recorded?

I want to record these in an attempt to learn from my less-than-
perfect exposed frames (>95 % ;-). I've tried to keep them in a
small booklet, but I'm afraid I don't have enough discipline, or
maybe it's just not convenient enough for me. I would like to know
how other listmembers approach this problem, maybe the
perfect solution has allready been invented (hope so).

Thanks,

Frank Wijsmuller.