[OM] Zuiko Zooms for the 2X-A (was Zuiko 100-200/f5)

Subject: [OM] Zuiko Zooms for the 2X-A (was Zuiko 100-200/f5)
From: Brice1021@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 21:35:49 EDT
In messages dated 1 Sep 98, Marco & george chatted:

>It is the only zoom of which Oly recommended duplication, asfaik. And it
>was a pen-f lens, too.

>Marco

>Do you mean using the doubler with it?  It's the only zoom listed on the
>2X.

>george  :>)

I remembered seeing an updated application guide for the 2X-A that included
another zoom.  I checked some OLY brochures I have and, sure enough, it can
also be used for the rare 50-250/5 zoom. (anyone got one of these?).  The
updated 2X-A info. appeared in the brochure for the OM-4T Black dated 3/89.

Bill Rice