Re: [OM] What the OM-4, OM-3 lack

Subject: Re: [OM] What the OM-4, OM-3 lack
From: EdMall@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 21:54:00 EDT

<< None of the current OM's is comfortably usable with eyeglasses on >>
True enough, which is why the built in diopter is so nice.  While it gets a
little inconvenient at times flipping my glasses out of the way to see through
the viewfinder, what I see through the viewfinder is much clearer than I see
with glasses looking through a viewfinder (like on my OMPC).  Particularly
with bifocals, I think the focusing would be rather difficult without the
diopter allowing the naked eye to see.
Ed