Re: [OM] Exposure data notes

Subject: Re: [OM] Exposure data notes
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 00:29:44 EDT

<< The thread about data backs triggered this question:
 Since there is no easy way to record exposure data on film (and
 certainly not without printing on the negative), what's the second
 best way to keep exposure data recorded?

I like to use my Texas Instruments 6960Si  Electronic Organizer.  I use the
reminder mode in edit.  For each roll I date it and indicate the tilm type and
speed, then numbering the shots, the factors of exposure and the subject.
After I transfer it to my PC, I can print out that date and place it in the
photo album or slide box. (Also I'm saving for a Pentax 645n but it'll take a
while.)

Warren Kato