Re: [OM] 65-200mm f4 Zuiko Zoom

Subject: Re: [OM] 65-200mm f4 Zuiko Zoom
From: JIM_TEO@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 15:39:09 +0800
     Though I don't use my 65-200 very often, is has a very good contrast
     and resolution. On top of that a constant (F4)f-stop which is not very
     common nowadays.

Subject: [OM] 65-200mm f4 Zuiko Zoom
Author:  MIME {kdunn@xxxxxx} at BEACON
Date:    9/3/98 2:13 PM

Why has there been so little discussion of the 65-200mm Zuiko Zoom on this
list?

1. Were so few sold there are very few of us have used them; hence
   no one has an interest?
2. The lens is is somehow viewed inferior to the older and bulkier
   85-250 Zuiko?

I'm interested in list members experience and comments regarding this lens.
I've found it easier to focus than similar Vivitar lenses. Does it have
better contrast or resolution than the Vivitar's and Sigma's?