Re: [OM] Exposure data notes

Subject: Re: [OM] Exposure data notes
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 01:31:33 EDT
Hi Frank:

> I would like to know
>  how other listmembers approach this problem, maybe the
>  perfect solution has allready been invented (hope so).

1.  Just record the IMPORTANT shots
2.  Make the notebook small so you don't leave it behind.

Mine resides in the outside pocket of a belt pack - which contains 4x5" sheet
film holders.  Typically, if a 35 mm shot is worth a 4x5 tranny, then it's
worth recording subject and exposure information.  Also, if just shooting 35
mm and you think the shot might be publishable (or even for our Web site),
record the data.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV