Re: [OM] What the OM-4, OM-3 lack

Subject: Re: [OM] What the OM-4, OM-3 lack
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 23:00:30 -0800
Michael A. Covington wrote:

>It is at least time for an incremental upgrade of the OM-4 to give it
>a high-eyepoint finder.
>None of the current OM's is comfortably usable with eyeglasses on.

While as an eyeglasses wearer I am in complete agreement with Michael,
let me just point out that C*non's current SLR lineup doesn't offer a
single body with a fixed HP finder, or interchangeable finders.

Yet, this glaring omission (criminal neglect?) seems to have little or
no effect on C*non's constantly growing market share.  How they can get
away with it is beyond me :-(

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA