Re: [OM] Re: new OM model

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: new OM model
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 20:54:40 -0700

     Hello Bob,

       Just wanted to comment on the OM2000/Ritz-Kits thing. The reason the
    salesperson never heard of the OM2000 is because Daivid Ritz beleives we're
    ALL going to digital in the next few years. No more film. At least that's
    what their district managers are spouting. I know because I USED to work
    for them. So to them (I suppose), a manual camera is a step back towards
the
    Stone Age :) (To their credit, have a clerk look up Olympus in their special
    order catalog. You can still get SOME OM stuff through them.)
      As for us, I've been at my new job 8 months now a seen an Oly rep once.
    We DID get a used OM2000 in earlier this week and it sold the next day :)
    Well, that's my two cents :)

                                                  enjoy,
                                                    Brad