Re: [OM] Used camera stores in Atlanta, New York?

Subject: Re: [OM] Used camera stores in Atlanta, New York?
From: "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 18:26:22 -0700
I would agree with George 100%. Used (or new) Olympus stuff is pretty rare
in the SF bay area. There are a few stores with a piece or three floating
around, but usually nothing exotic or hard to find and prices on available
stuff is usually at the top end of the retail scale. Even the pawn shops are
a no go. Few pieces and what is there is way overpriced with of course no
warranty.

Regards,
John Austin

>I've not found any.  Stopped in the 2nd Street Gasser's last week and
>didn't spot any used or new Oly stuff.  Don't know about their store out in
>the avenues.  Until last year I was making regular trips to Toronto and
>always checked the wonderful cluster of stores around Queen Street.
>
>  George
>

>>I travel to the Bay area a few times a year.  Other than Adolph Gasser and
>>others on the same street, please name some lesser known stores for used
Oly