Re: [OM] Night shots-50/50 OM content

Subject: Re: [OM] Night shots-50/50 OM content
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 00:26:29 -0700
george2;

george1 here.  Hmmm.  my 4T takes great low-lite pix.  It maxes out at 3 minutes
exposure time (with ASA 100 film).  I'm curious, when yours does this, what do
the
results look like?  Way under?  What is the lighting like? What f/stop are u
using?  Example of a pretty good exposure in my experience would be:  subject
lit
by full moon, about 2 minutes at F/2.  If your lens is closed down much more
than
that, there isn't enuf lite for the shot.

george