Re: [OM] No OM4T on Japanese Website?

Subject: Re: [OM] No OM4T on Japanese Website?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 11:04:49 -0700
Winsor Crosby wrote:

> I looked at some of the Japanese Oly website that C.H. Ling pointed to with
> the picture of the girl in front of the painted wall.
>
> In the list of film cameras were all the point and shoots, the OM2000 and
> the OM3Ti. No OM4Ti or OM4T. Has it been discontinued in favor of its
> rumored successor?

The OM4Ti was deleted from the English page, but it is still in the
Japaness page.

http://www.olympus.co.jp/LineUp/Camera/camera.html

It is quite possible that the OM4Ti has stopped production. If Olympus
are not going to introduce new high end OM system cameras (film or
digital), it is now for me to save some money for the OM3Ti in order to
support my 15+ Zuiko lenses.

C.H.Ling