Re: [OM] Reciprocity failure and Olympus auto exposure

Subject: Re: [OM] Reciprocity failure and Olympus auto exposure
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 20:10:10 +0200
Hi Michael,
    This summer I´ve taken some nocturnal shoots with Ektachrome
E100S mixing ligth with my F280 in my hands and the results have
been impressive. I took only one spot value and the shutter was
nearly opened 4 mins. Colours were stunning and the light comming
from the moon reflected in the see, was like cotton.
Bearing in mind Ektachrome brochure announces PCDT tecnology,
(there is no need of filtering with shutter speeds between 1/10000
and 10s) makes OM4Ti system go further than probably we know, don´t
you?

Best regards,

Dave

OLYMPUS FOREVER!!!