Re: [OM] macro function

Subject: Re: [OM] macro function
From: dhurley@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 21:48:39 -0500
I'm not familiar with that brand, but I've tried several "macro " zooms
over the years, all different.  I had a Vivitar that had a switch, a
Soligar that had a separate "ring" that I think must have moved some
elements around to achieve "macro," a Sigma that just focused closer than
most zooms in it's range, and a Tamron on which you have to pull back on
the zoom ring, then turn it to the left till it clicked into place, after
which varying degrees of  "macro" can be obtained by zooming in and out.
I'd say lacking instructions or somebody familiar with it, try all of the
above, and anything else you can think of, short of brute force!  Good
luck.

Daryl Hurley