Re: [OM] Instrutions and Specs for____

Subject: Re: [OM] Instrutions and Specs for____
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 20:15:18 GMT
Cc: rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 03 Sep 1998 23:23:07 -0700, "Rand E. Tomcala"
<rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Does anyone on the list still have the instructions and specifications
>that came with the Vivitar Macro 2x Teleconverter for Olympus.  I need
>to somehow get this information in some form.
>Thanks,
>Rand E.

Rand,

I do have the instructions/specs for the Vivitar macro-focusing
teleconverter. (I also have a spare instance of this converter, but I
guess that is not what you are looking for?) Unfortunately I do not
have a scanner, otherwise I could send the manual to you digitally.
But I can xerox the two pages which are in English, and send them to
you by snail mail. If you wish just email your address to me,
privately.

Frank van Lindert.