[OM] Was Digital vs Film, is now Fawlty Towers and OM addiction.

Subject: [OM] Was Digital vs Film, is now Fawlty Towers and OM addiction.
From: Chris Barker <cbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 17:03:11 +0100
>Chris,
>
>I'm not sure how successful Fawlty Towers ever was in the US, but maybe I'm
>wrong... my family still quotes it all ad nauseum at eachother...
>
>Cheers
>
>Andy

I never saw Fawlty Towers in the US (I was in Florida for 2.5 years, near
Tampa), but it is on UK Gold now every week - a BBC golden oldies satellite
channel.  I have seen every one, but I still enjoy them even as I am
mouthing the words of the dialogue!  I now live in Germany until Jan 00
when I repatriate to UK.

OM content: I am about to commit to an OM2Spot Program which was advertised
in March this year.  I bought a 300/4.5 off the vendor (not cheap at £250)
and that works fine, but for a little circular play of the sort mentioned
some months ago.

I probably don't need another body (have OM1N and OM4).  Is anyone going to
disuade me from spending £200 on this body?  Is this a service that we
provide for fellow Zuikoholics...or do we allow each other to spend, spend,
spend?

Chris Barker <><

I don't believe that big is better; use Netscape and give MSIE a miss!