Re: [OM] OM-2000 impressions AND IMPORTANT FAQ NOTE

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2000 impressions AND IMPORTANT FAQ NOTE
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 10:46:23 -0400
Cc: jalbert@xxxxxxx, lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In your message dated: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 14:08:02 GMT you write:

>I haven't checked if my recipe for eye damage prevention has found its
>way to one of the FAQ's. Maybe the English used could do with some
>improvement..

Sorry, Frank, it didn't.  I'll add it to the next revision.  Just a
reminder to everyone on the list: if you have something like Frank's
mod that you think should be in the FAQ, *please please please* send a
copy of it to me via private email.  Due to the volume of the list, it's
getting harder and harder for me to carefully read through every post
looking for FAQ-able tidbits.

Cheers,
--Lee