Re: [OM] OM-2000 impressions AND IMPORTANT FAQ NOTE

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2000 impressions AND IMPORTANT FAQ NOTE
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 10:59:02 -0800
Joseph Albert wrote:

>I found the OM-2000 to be a big disappointment [for] the
>roughly 750f the population who prefer to look through
>a viewfinder with [their left] eye.

Agreed, though I still maintain that IN ITS CATEGORY (!), the
OM2000 is by far the best choice.  Compare it to Nikon FM10,
Ricoh KR-5 Super II, Yashica X-3 Super 2000 -- all siblings,
or even the new Pentax ZX-M (a completely different product),
and I'm sure you'll see my point.

R. Lee Hawkins wrote (with best intentions, I'm sure):

>it's getting harder and harder for me to carefully read through
>every post looking for FAQ-able tidbits.

Hmm, Lee, why don't you follow the now common practice and hire
an intern? ;-) ;-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA